Axiz Digital Platform Update
Updated platform features that enable ease of use.
- User interface improvements including a faster navigation panel, search bar and a responsive screen.
- Enriched product data including descriptions, specifications and images enabling partners to make informed commercial decisions.
Updated platform features that enable partner self-service.
- New Feature: Partners can create and manage their API or SFTP integration details on the digital platform.
- Partners can track orders online.
- New Feature: The ability to download PODs/Invoices.
Updated platform features that enable seamless transactions online.
Marketplace Store Look
- Visualize discounted products and bespoke partner pricing online.
- Axiz ERP registered partner end-users are now available online for faster checkout.
Enhanced Shopping Cart
- Partners can place orders online directly into the Axiz ERP system for processing.
- New Feature: Partners driven quoting tool and the ability to download the quote for self-service.
- Partners can track orders online including: order details and order statuses.
Microsoft Market Updates
Microsoft platform features that enable ease of transacting with Axiz online.
- Receive annual subscription renewals notifications up to 90 days prior expiry.
Microsoft Admin Center Integration
- Create, update and delete Office 365 users on axizdigital.com integrated with the all-new Microsoft Admin Center.
Seat Count Report
- An updated seat count report is now available for Microsoft partners for download on axizdigital.com with additional data fields.
Platform features that reduce friction and absorb the pre and post procurement activities.
- View available and out of stock products in the digital product catalogue on Marketplace using the advanced filtering feature.
- Increased findability of products on Marketplace using the unique product tags to search through the digital product catalogue.
- An all-new product image view to visualise SKUs listed in the digital product catalogue.
Marketplace (BETA) Launch
Parcel Tracking v1.0
Cisco Market Updates
- Create, update and delete a digital service using the DSE (digital services engine) that can be automatically or manually added to an estimate.
- Create, update and delete a digital service using the DSE (digital services engine) that can be automatically added to an estimate based on a specific product selected.
- Configure pricing using the PRE (pricing rules engine) for each digital service created.
- View a summary list of all configured digital services with descriptions and pricing for each service.
- Edit estimate minor and major line items, includes multiple line delete function.